Agriworks Plate Meters
The Agriworks Plate Meter range is powered by Jenquip. Plate Meters are an effective feed budgeting tool and are the key to meeting the needs of grazing livestock whilst optimising pasture usage. There is a range of Agriworks rising pasture meters available for measuring dry matter in grass paddocks and the Agriworks Plate Meters and have a walking stick handle. We offer upgrade kits for most Farmworks and Aghub models. The Agriworks range has a walking stick handle whereas the Jenquip range has a folding or straight handle.
POWERED BY JENQUIP
ELECTRONIC MODEL FACTS:
- Electronic Plate Counter — automatically records readings and calculates pasture cover.
- Accurate measurement — second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Integrated counter case — protects the potentiometer, less to go wrong, less maintenance required.
- Walking stick handle — for easy transport and storage in a Carry Bag. (Optional Extra)
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height. Longer shafts available for measuring tropical grasses.
- Pasture Management Software — makes feed budgeting quick, easy and accurate.
- Repairable — without changing reading accuracy, allowing new results to be compared old.
- Reliable — high quality materials and accurate manufacturing ensure reliability and long service life
- Counter can be retrofitted to some plate meter models including Manual Plate Meters and other brands of plate meters which includes Farmworks and Aghub
A comprehensive instruction handbook is included with each Plate Meter.
In addition, Carry Bags are available separately as Optional extras
The Electronic Plate Counters can be purchased as a separate upgrade kit for some brands of Folding Plate Meters
To view prices for the Agriworks Range click here