Jenquip EC09 Plate Meter
The Jenquip EC09 Plate Meter is an accurate and robust electronic rising plate meter. It is simple to use therefore ideal for measuring Dry
Matter in paddocks. The unique folding handle design and removable plate also make the Jenquip EC09 Electronic Folding Plate Meter easy to transport, store and carry between paddocks.
- Integrated design – no loose mounts!
- Protected potentiometer
- Less maintenance
- No bottom plastic to come loose
- Retained battery holder cannot fall out
- Counter can be retrofitted to some plate meter models including Manual Plate Meters and other brands of plate meters which includes Farmworks and Aghub F200, F300, F400 and G1000 models.
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height. Longer shafts are available for measuring tropical grasses
- Integrated counter case — protects the potentiometer, less to go wrong, less maintenance required.
- Folding handle — for easy transport and storage in a Carry Bag. (Optional Extra)
The Jenquip EC09 Electronic Plate Meter Counter automatically records each reading and displays values for the number of samples taken, plus average pasture height and cover. Different pasture cover calculation formulas can be entered and selected, with the selected formula remaining in use until changed.
A comprehensive instruction handbook is included with each Electronic Plate Meter. The software is supplied on USB memory stick for use with Windows XP or later versions. Software for earlier Windows versions
In addition, Carry Bags are available separately as Optional extras