Jenquip EC10 USB Plate Meter
The Jenquip EC10 USB plate meter is powered by Jenquip. All Jenquip EC10 plate meters connect to a PC via USB Cable. The walk can be downloaded to the PC. A csv file can be exported and imported into Agrinet. Click here to view pdf file.
The EC10 is an accurate and robust electronic rising plate meter for measuring Dry Matter in grass paddocks that’s straightforward to use and simple to understand. The unique folding handle design and removable plate also make the Jenquip EC10 USB plate meter easy to transport, store and carry between paddocks.
- NEW! Integrated counter case — protects the potentiometer, less to go wrong, less maintenance required.
- Protected potentiometer
- Less maintenance
- No bottom plastic to come loose
- Retained battery holder cannot fall out
- Counter can be retrofitted to some plate meter models including Manual Plate Meters and Farmworks and Aghub F200, F300, F400 and G1000 models.
- Accurate measurement — second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Folding handle — for easy transport and storage in a Carry Bag. (optional Extra)
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height. Longer shafts are available for measuring tropical grasses.
The Electronic Counter on the Jenquip EC10 USB plate meter records each reading and displays values for number of samples taken, plus average pasture height and cover. Paddock data for up to 99 paddocks can be stored in the Jenquip EC10 plate meter and downloaded via USB cable. Different pasture cover calculation formulas can be entered and selected, with the selected formula remaining in use until changed. All data and records are retained when the counter is switched off.
Pasture Management Software and a comprehensive instruction handbook are included with each Electronic Folding Plate Meter. The software is supplied on a USB memory stick for use with Windows XP or later versions.
In addition, Carry Bags are available separately as Optional Extras
Example pasture cover formulas for entering into the EC-10 Electronic Plate Counter can be found in the handbook
To view prices click here