Moocall Calving Sensor
Moocall is a calving sensor that attaches to the cows tail and tracks the tail movement patterns of the tail to accurately predict when your cow is likely to give birth. Moocall monitors your pregnant cow so that you can get on with running your farm. Don't worry, when she needs you, we'll let you know.
We monitor her contractions to accurately determine when she will most likely calf. Then we send an SMS alert to up to 2 phones to ensure that you can be present when calving occurs, usually about 1 hour prior to calving. We also send email and app notifications to give you that extra layer of cover.
- Long lasting battery life: The battery lasts an impressive 30 to 60 days and it will send you a text alert when battery drops to 15% remaining. When it needs recharging you can recharge it just like you would charge your mobile device.
- Multiple person alerts: SMS texts up to two numbers and emails up to three email addresses
- Ability to cover many calving events: You can simply unstrap the Moocall and reattach the device on to a new cows tail.
- One device will serve over 30 cows: If managed correctly, you will be able to use one device to cover a heard of at least 30 cows.
- MyMoocall software: You can manage your device using this software where you will be able to change phone numbers, see your battery levels and view what alerts have been sent.
- Increases productivity: The device will allow you to spend more time doing other farming jobs.
- Allows you to be present at more calvings: Due to the alerting sensor it will send you an SMS text alert every time there is a potential birthing.
- 60 day satisfaction guarantee - 60 days from date of activation money back guarantee
Click here for prices